Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Free Topic Link-Party

Welcome to the first Free Topic Link-Party here at the Crochet Boulevard!

Since this site is dedicated to Crochet link-parties, it would be a shame if we had only one party per month, right? I thought it would be fun, if from now on we had two parties each month: one free-topic party (where you can share any crochet), and one theme-party (where you should stick to the given topic).

Below this post you can still vote for the next theme-party that will start later this month, but for now: feel free to share your favorite crochet projects!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to find your two sites! I am just teaching myself to crochet and think both sites are going to be invaluable! I am your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog and follow if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete