Friday, October 26, 2012

Free Topic Friday

It's Free Topic Friday again, you know what to do: share your crochet (any crochet) and visit some of the links in the gallery!

I'd normally ask you to vote for the next topic, too, but there seems to be a problem with the current poll: Right now it seems like nobody has voted yet, but I know that there were several votes a few days ago. Something must have gone wrong here (... wasn't me! *gg*)
Maybe you can try to place your vote (again), and I hope it'll work out somehow until our next theme-party in two weeks from now!

8 comments:

  1. Gallery of beautiful work, thanks for the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to visit your Boulevard!!!
    happy weekend, xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön, liebe Barbara! Stimmt, ich hatte auch schonmal abgestimmt die Tage, naja, die Tücken der Technik, ich drück die Däumchen daß es bald wieder klappt ;-). Schönen Sonntag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items this week! I'd love to see a Friday dedicated to gifts for men/boys!

    Have a great weekend,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila and thank you for your suggestion! I'll put in on the list for the next poll (and hope it works, because this week there seems to be a problem with the poll below the post)

      Delete
  5. Hi Barbara, I'm so sorry I posted the wrong URL that was intended for a food link party. I couldn't figure out how to delete it. I'm so sorry.... quite embarrassing! Please forgive me! I hope you would still allow me to stroll along your boulevard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Hey, don't worry, no problem, I've deleted your link. Come back as often as you like to stroll along the boulevard, I'm happy to have you here! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting this cool crochet party! I just discovered it, and now I'm following. :-)

    T'onna @ www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete